ABSN ESTABLISHED IN 2000 registered as a society.
- Started with Mujtaba Publications
- Al Mahdi Education Scheme
- Quran, Arabic, Tafseer classes
- Nahjul Balagha
- Teenage Parenting
- Stress /Anger management
- Time Management
Plans and agenda for: skill building for women.
Aims And Objectives:
- To empower women in various fields of self-sustainability.
- To promote cross functional development through active learning.
- To ensure that each and every group member is adequately equipped to chart her own lifestyle.
- To create various outreach programmes/lectures/assignments/attachments, so as to enhance confidence in them.
- To create and enabling circumstance for them to learn and practice their craft or vocation.
- Guide and encourage them throughout the tenure of the course.
- Allow women to work independently and feel freely.
- To give freedom to balance home and work and to work in one’s own free time, without the commitment of a fixed job.
- To teach and enhance knowledge, through various short courses aimed at being creative and enlightened e.g. handicraft, art, computers, stitching, making various small gift items, etc.
- Buy the finished products at a certain agreed price and sell their wares for them at our shop for little profit.
- Later on, initiate mass-production, to have our own salesperson who will sell from shop to shop our individual wares.